Red Thai Curry
Check out this delicious recipe by Karen Ann Davidson. All ingredients for this recipe you can find at all 3 locations – New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, and Commercial Drive.
Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
Check out this delicious recipe by Karen Ann Davidson – All ingredients for this recipe you can find at all 3 locations – New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, and Commercial Drive
Tune in to our latest radio commercial (mp3) on Z95.3 FM. Shop for the holidays at City Avenue Market from seasonal snacks to festive feasts.
New West 2020 A-List
Thank you for voting us as your A-List Cheese Shop & Organic Food Store! And we’re proud to be a finalist in the following categories:
Health Food Store,
Specialty Food Shop.
our latest covid-19 update
We continue to be vigilant and are working extra hard to ensure the safety of our staff and customers at City Avenue Market. We have been making some small changes since our last update, and we would like to give you a quick summary of what we are doing and what you need to know in order to make your next trip to our stores safer.
Currently, all 3 City Avenue Market locations will remain open during regular store hours. For store hours, please visit our website at cityavenuemarket.ca
Please note the following things we have implemented:
- All employees and customers are required to wear a face mask (in accordance with the latest BC province-wide restriction).
- We ask our employees who are sick to not come to work.
- We ask that anyone who experiences COVID-like symptoms to not enter our premises.
- We are asking all employees and customers who have travelled outside of the country or BC province to stay home for 14 days from their date of return and monitor themselves for symptoms of illness.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed into our stores at one time.
- We provide hand sanitizer at our main entrance.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers at our checkouts.
- We have floor markings to show customers where to stand when lining up for our checkouts
- We ask our employees to actively wash and sanitize their hands.
- We will ensure physical distancing by directing customers to line up outside and remind customers to maintain that distance while inside our store.
- We advise against the use of reusable bags at this time. But when you do, we ask that you bag your own shopping yourself.
- We are increasing the frequency to clean high-touch surfaces, including bagging countertop, conveyer belt, pin pads, and door handles with disinfectants, as well as disinfecting our shopping baskets and carts after each use.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Keep 2 meters (6 feet) distance from others in the store
- Only touch an item if you are buying it
To get the most updated information, please use the following link: gov.bc.ca/COVID19
There is also a Self-Assessment Tool online at covid19.thrive.health
City Avenue Market Team
Thank You New Westminster!
For voting us Readers’ Choice 2020 Best Organic Foods Market. Please click ‘read more’ to see the Readers Choice 2020 feature.